Meet Hunter and Sean Johnson!
What kind of fishing do you specialize in? Flippin n pitchin
When was the first time you went fishing? 4 years old
Favorite fishing spot? Mission bay
Biggest fish you've caught? 6 lb 4 oz largemouth bass
Why are polarized sunglasses necessary for fishing? Help you see deeper in the water and find where the fish are at
What do you love about blobfish shades? Stylish, affordable, and polarized.
What species do you fish for the most? Peacock bass
Other hobbies besides fishing? Football
What other sponsors do you have? @LiquidMayhem_ @drophookapp @CCCustombaits @Fishingboblight @CremeLures @escofishin @SharkWareThomas @lizardleds
Anyone you'd like to give a shoutout to? @lgoo15 @Nperets24 both great fishermen
If you had to be a fish, what kind of fish would you be? A peacock bass because they have amazing colors
1. What kind of fishing do you specialize in? Bass fishing
2. When was the first time you went fishing? I was about 3 years old when my dad and uncle took fishing in the everglades. I've loved it ever since.
3. What is your favorite fishing spot? Everglades. Just outside of Holiday Park
4. Biggest fish I've ever caught? Freshwater would be an 8lb bass. Saltwater would be a 60lb blacktip shark.
5. Why are polarized sunglasses necessary for fishing? They really do reduce the glare and help you see deeper into the water. Colors are more vivid as well.
6. What do you love about Blobfish sunglasses? They look great. Have a great price point so anyone can afford them and they are polarized. Plus it's a great company with great people.
7. What species do you fish for the most? Largemouth bass.
8. What other hobbies do you have? Spending time with my family. Kenpo Karate (I'm a certified 1st degree blackbelt instructor) and boating.
9. What other sponsors do you have? Liquid Mayhem, Drophook, Creme Lures, Lizard Led's, Escofishin, C&C Custom baits, Fishing Boblight, Sharkware apparel.
10. Anyone you'd like to give a shout out to? @WhoDatFishin @bassfisher3k @laughinpescador @BHOAdventures @CanuckBassin @bassmonkeyfishn @Yak4lifeJenMues @Kayak_Dizz @FrogginDirty
11. If you had to be a fish, what fish would you be? A Blue Marlin. Graceful, fast and strong.