Introducing Alex Parkos!
Our interview with Pro team Fisherman, Alex Parkos
- What kind of fishing do I specialize in? Bass Fishing.
- When was the first time I went fishing? When I was two years old I started fishing with my dad.
- Favorite Fishing Spot? Well my lake to fish at is Big Turtle in Bemidji, Minnesota. I usually hit the lily pads and reeds pretty hard.
- Biggest Fish I ever caught? 15 pound flathead catfish on the Mississippi River.
- Why are polarized sunglasses necessary for fishing? Well for me it cuts the glare from the sun on the water and I can see what's in the water. And secondly eye protection from the sun, and just in case a lure comes flying back at you
- What do I love about BlobFish Shades? Well first the price, these sunglasses are so affordable to everyone, you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a great pair of sunglasses when you can get a pair of BlobFish Sunglasses for $30. I also love the look, these shades are pretty amazing.
- What species do I fish for the most? Large and smallmouth Bass
- Other hobbies besides fishing? Cooking, hunting, ATVing, golfing, eating.
- What other Sponsors do I have? McCoy Fishing Line, Shallowbranch Custom
- Rods, Fishin' Militia Apparel, Drophook Fishing App
Anyone I'd like to give a shout out to?
@Fishinmilitia @shallowbranch @MrMoney2301 @nickmfishing @Jbgold55
- If I had to be one fish what would I be ? A walleye.