Meet Lacey Pender!
- What kind of fishing do you specialize in?
I specialize in bass fishing.
- When was the first time you went fishing?
The first time I went fishing was when I was about 3 years old. We were out at peanut island in Florida and I caught a little gag grouper. With the help of my father of course.
- Favorite fishing spot?
I really love to fish Sam Rayburn or Toledo
- Biggest fish you’ve caught?
- Why are polarized sunglasses necessary for fishing?
They are necessary because they allow you to see into the water better and make sight casting much easier.
- What do you love about BlobFish Shades?
I love the way they look, feel and the glasses overall are just great.
- What species do you fish for most?
- Other hobbies besides fishing?
Hunting, powerlifting and track.
- What other sponsors do you have?
I am also sponsored by FishCute, Lip Rippers and Angry Anglers
- Anyone you'd like to give a shout out to?
My father for encouraging me to fish as it's made a large impact in my life.
- If you had to be a fish, what kind of fish would you be?
I would want to be a Mahi Mahi!